13 – 22 May 2019Contact Jóna:
Remembering how my Icelandic mother was so overwhelmed by the beauty of the then Yugoslavia, now Croatia, I have always had it in mind to organise a tour there. Sparkling crystal clear lakes and towering mountains in Slovenia, and in Croatia an array of natural wonders with forested hillsides and beautiful beaches. We journey into the mountain regions and the coastal areas.
This is a 10 day tour, nothing energetic, and all the hotels we are staying at are of high standard, and offer buffet breakfasts and dinners. The month of May has a very comfortable temperature.
The tour will offer an excursion with insights of the Istrian region, which includes lunch in a family restaurant. Another excursion to a Slovenian family farm and a train journey through the Postojna Caves.
Other visits worth mentioning include boat trip on Lake Bled, wine making visit and much more. Please request the brochure for an itinerary and full tour price.
Tour price includes:
• Flights from and to the UK.
• Private transfers.
• 9 nights en-suite rooms with evening meals.
• All excursions and visits named in the itinerary.
• 4 lunches in family restaurants and a family farm. (Members choose and purchase their own picnic lunches for 4 days, from local bakers that have a very reasonably priced selection of food)
• Private guide, driver and coach.
• All gratuities to our driver and guide for the eleven days.
• Jona tour representative.
• All excursions some with local guides, visits and entrance fees.