18-29 March 2021Contact Jóna:
This tour is promised to be quite an adventure and the famous large waterfall Dynjandisfoss has never before been seen in the wintertime but the recently built tunnel through the mountains has made this now possible.
We first visit the western side of lceland staying at Snæfellsnes Peninsular for two nights. Then Heydalur for two nights set in the midst of the north west’s stunning countryside. lcelanders often talk of the spectacular displays of the Aurora Borealis in these areas. The winter adventure continues up into the far north west after our journey in and out of seven fjords to Ísafjörður for another two nights. On our return journey we stay one night in two hotels on our way back to Reykjavik.
£3,448 per person
Single Supplement: £490
INCLUDES ALL LISTED
FLIGHTS – From and to the UK with Icelandair
Private transfers from and to Keflavik airport, accompanied by your guide.
ACCOMMODATION – Ffarm and town hotels for 11 nights en-suite.
FOOD – Full Board – 11 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 evening meals (three courses) . With two of the evening meals at top Reykjavik restaurants.
PRIVATE COACH, A HIGH DECK VEHICLE. GUIDE AND DRIVER FOR THE WHOLE 12 DAYS. INCLUDED IN TOUR PRICE
EXCURSIONS, VISITS AND ENTRANCE FEES:
• Photo stop at the blue lagoon.
• Settlement Museum at Borgarnes.
• Hellisandur Museum.
• Boat trip on widest fjord for bird life amongst the islands.
• Natural thermal swimming pool.
• Shark and Marine Museum.
• Isafjorður Museum.
• Boat trip to Vigur island.
• Bolungarvík Museum.
• Visit to Dynjandifoss a huge waterfall.
• Hólmavík Witches Museum.
• Reykjavik three hour City sightseeing tour, to include the National Museum, the architectural museum plus other visits and a special treat “FlyOver” Iceland.
• Lunch at Harbour Restaurant.
• AND MUCH MORE.
A selection of photos from previous Jóna Tours of Iceland.