30.12.2021 – 10/01/2022
See in the New Year in Iceland!!Contact Jóna:
A chance of a lifetime to spend New Year’s Eve in Reykjavik and then set out on your Icelandic tour taking in the wonderful Icelandic Christmas Lights, absolutely everywhere is lit up in a spectacular display of light.
For the last 36 years Jóna has organised winter and summer ring tours of Iceland but this is the first time she has organised a winter northern lights tour to the far north west of the country combined with spending New Year in Reykjavik.
ln the summer months very few tourists are seen in this area of dramatic landscapes, and in the winter time practically none.
Our first two night stay is in Reykjavik, with plenty of visits, including the City Sight seeing tour, and an exciting visit to fly over Iceland cinema screen experience.
Then on New Year’s eve night we dine out at a top restaurant, and see the New Year in, watching the wonderful firework display which can last for several hours.
TOUR PRICE: £3,572 per person
Single Supplement: £490
INCLUDES ALL LISTED:
FLIGHTS – From and to the UK with Icelandair. Privatetransfers from and to Keflavik airport, accompanied by your guide.
ACCOMMODATION – Farm and town hotels for 11 nights en-suite.
FOOD – Full Board – 11 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 evening meals (three courses). With three of the evening meals at top Reykjavik restaurants.
PRIVATE HIGH DECK COACH.
GUIDE AND DRIVER FOR THE WHOLE 12 DAYS.
INCLUDED IN TOUR PRICE
EXCURSIONS, VISITS AND ENTRANCE FEES:
• Photo stop at the blue lagoon.
• Settlement Museum at Borgarnes.
• Hellisandur Museum.
• Boat trip on widest fjord for bird life amongst the islands.
• Lunch at Fishermans Restaurant at Stykkishólmur.
• Natural Olympic size thermal swimming pool.
• Shark and Marine Museum.
• Two waterfall visits to Barnafoss and Hraunfoss.
• Visit to ﬁingvellir Parliament Plains to see the Continental Rift System pulling Iceland apart.
• Hólmavík Witches Museum.
• Reykjavik three hour City sightseeing tour, to include the
• National Museum, the architectural museum plus other visits and a special treat “FlyOver” Iceland, for an exhilarating experience!
• AND MUCH MORE.
MAXIMUM 20 MEMBERS
A selection of photos from previous Jóna Tours of Iceland.